Clúid Works repairs under covid restrictions
Repairs appointments under Level 5 restrictions.
Under the government’s current level 5 covid restrictions only essential repair work will be carried out. When requesting an essential repair and booking an appointment, residents will need to discuss the following information with your customer service advisor and Clúid Works repairs operative:
- Does anyone in the apartment/house have symptoms of a cough, fever, high temperature, breathlessness, or flu-like symptoms? Have they had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days? This includes children (for example, have any of the children been sent home from school with a temperature or other symptoms?)
- Has anyone in the apartment/house been diagnosed with a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days?
- Is anyone in the apartment/house a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone in the apartment/house been advised by a doctor to self-isolate/ cocoon at this time?
Please note: When the repairs operative arrives, he will ask you these questions again. This is to ensure that it is still safe for him to enter your home.
Before the repairs operative enters your home, please do the following:
- Make sure everyone stays out of the room where the operative is working. If someone needs to be in the room, they must socially distance. That means staying six feet apart from the operative and wearing a face covering.
- Air the room before the operative arrives. Please open windows where possible
- Clear out any household items in the area where the operative will need to work (for example, clear out the items under your sink or empty out your hot press). This will help reduce the time they need to spend in your home.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone safe as we carry out our essential repairs.
Residents of Clúid who choose to challengeread more
Clúid Resident Newsletter - Winter 2020read more
Meet Tommy, Clúid Building and Grounds Assistantread more