To request a repair in your home, please submit the ‘Order a Repair’ online form Here
Drunk or Rowdy Behaviour

If it is of a criminal nature you need to report this to the Gardai immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to the Gardai please contact us on 01 7072088 with the incident report number and the Garda’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them to agree the next steps with you.

If the behaviour has been ongoing please complete our anti-social behaviour log with dates and times of the incidents and send these to us. Log sheets can be requested through the Contact Centre on 01 7072088 or email at Please be advised Clúid are only in a position to address these issues with people who are Clúid tenants.

  • Share: