To request a repair in your home, please submit the ‘Order a Repair’ online form Here

Clúid have a no pet policy for our apartment blocks, please contact us if your issue relates to this.

Dog Barking
Excessive dog barking that causes a nuisance is an offence. We would first suggest you attempt to solve such problems by having a friendly word with your neighbour as they may not be aware that their pet is causing a disturbance. You can also do this by downloading and using one of our ‘Dear Neighbour letters‘.

If you don’t get a satisfactory response and still feel that you are being disturbed, you can contact your local Dog Warden or make a complaint to the District Court and seek a hearing.
Before you do this, you must first let the dog owner know that you are making a complaint. You can do this by completing a Section 108 Form under the Control of Dogs Act, 1986.

Dog Fouling
It is an offence to allow a dog under your control to foul in a public place, under Section 22 of the Litter Pollution Act 1997. This means the owner or person in charge of the dog is required to remove dog faeces and dispose of it in a suitable, sanitary manner.

If you encounter dog fouling in your area, we would first suggest that you speak to the dog owner to make them aware of their responsibility. If you don’t get a satisfactory response, you can make a report.

If the offence took place on Clúid property, you can report this to our Contact Centre by email at or by phone on 01 707 2088.

If the offence has taken place in a public area, you can report this to your Local Dog Warden or to the District Court. Before you do this, you must first inform the dog owner of your intention by completing a special form available from the Dog Control Unit of your local authority.

Other Pet Issues
If you have concerns about the welfare of a pet, you should contact the ISPCA.

  • Share: