Head of IT
Role Overview: The role of the Head of IT is to oversee the IT department, ensuring the estate is secure, robust and meets the needs of the customers.
- Develop an IT operational strategy that is aligned to the CIO strategic objectives.
- Embed a service delivery model that is customer-centric.
- Ensure a resilient and secure infrastructure is in place
- Effective budget management, with focus on Value for Money.
- Ensure that that the security position of the IT estate follows a recognised industry standard
- Ensure all IT policies and procedures in place, with effective measurement to ensure alignment to operational effectiveness
- Work collaboratively across the CIO functional area to identify the technology solutions in line with business needs and the IT strategy.
- Ensure expertise in place to support and develop and integrate Cluid applications
- Ensure robust vendor management in place with focus on Value for Money