To request a repair in your home, please submit the ‘Order a Repair’ online form Here
Housing Support Administrator (Allocations)

Role Overview: The Housing Support Administrator will be responsible for providing administration support on behalf of applicants, tenants, and front-line staff for void (vacant) properties, allocations, and transfers/mutual exchange lists on a day-to-day basis. This important work enables Clúid to optimise its resources and processes to achieve better results for our customers, staff and stakeholders.

Our Stories
Recite me