In light of the news of Storm Callum approaching we kindly request that all customers to follow the below advice, especially if you are subject to the Status Orange wind warning for 13 counties; Donegal, Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Clare, Kerry, Dublin, Louth, Wexford, Wicklow, Meath, Cork and Waterford.
Please remove all items from balconies to indoors.
- Please ensure all windows are securely closed.
- In case of a power outage please contact ESB Networks on 1850 372 999 or visit https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck/ for updates on when power may be restored to the area.
- If you lose water pressure please contact Irish Water at https://www.water.ie/contact-us/household/ or Callsave 1850 278 278
- In the event of an emergency only please contact us on 01 707 2088. 24hrs / 7days.
- Please note it may be difficult to have any repair works until the storm fully passes.
- Please do note that cars are parked at your own risk. If you feel your car may be damaged please take sensible precautions and park elsewhere.
Finally please do take every sensible precaution and be mindful of your safety.