- Breach of Tenancy
Breach of Tenancy is when you breach your tenancy obligations as outlined and agreed in your Tenancy Agreement.
Examples of Breach of Tenancy:
- Unauthorised Occupants
- Unauthorised Pets
- Unauthorised Adaptations
- Fly tipping or littering
What to do if you suspect or witness a Breach of Tenancy?
- Report Breach of Tenancy concerns to Clúid.
What can you expect from Clúid?
- You will be asked for dates, times, and details of what you are reporting. Clúid can provide log sheets to assist you with this.
- Clúid will investigate your concerns.
- If evidence is found and action is deemed appropriate and necessary, Clúid will act in line with our policies and procedure.
- If evidence is not found or action is not deemed necessary, Clúid will close the case.
Under GDPR restrictions, Clúid may not be able to advise you of details of their investigations or the outcome. However, please be assured Clúid will act in line with our policies and procedures.
Report Anti-Social Behaviour
Please report incidents of anti-social behaviour to Clúid by:
Phone: 01 707 2088
Address: 159-161 Sheriff Street Upper, Dublin 1, D01 R8NO
Please take note of dates, times, and detail of the incident. This will help your Housing Officer with their investigations. Download the ASB Log Sheet
If you have reported the incident to Gardaí, please request a PULSE number and the name of the Garda you dealt with.