Clúid must be fair and impartial and act in line with The Residential Tenancies Act, the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB) and in line with our policies and procedures. Therefore, it is important to note what Clúid cannot do.
- Clúid cannot end a tenancy without evidence
- Clúid cannot take action against a tenant without evidence
- Clúid cannot take action without cooperation from residents and communities
- Clúid cannot take action against general living noise
- Clúid cannot take action against anyone who is not a Clúid resident
- Clúid cannot take legal action with cooperation from victims and witnesses
- Clúid cannot find solutions without cooperation of all parties involved
Report Anti-Social Behaviour
Please report incidents of anti-social behaviour to Clúid by:
Phone: 01 707 2088
Address: 159-161 Sheriff Street Upper, Dublin 1, D01 R8NO
Please take note of dates, times, and detail of the incident. This will help your Housing Officer with their investigations. Download the ASB Log Sheet
If you have reported the incident to Gardaí, please request a PULSE number and the name of the Garda you dealt with.